Reminder: Resales of our products are also bound by the Terms of Service below. For example, if you buy from an official reseller, you still follow the terms below.
- Cheato – ourselves, https://chea.to.
- Official Resellers – any party listed on https://chea.to/resellers/.
- Customer or User – the purchaser/customer or user of any of our products or services.
By purchasing one of the products/packages in this website you are fully agreeing to our Terms of Service. By registering an account on this website or forum you are fully agreeing to our Terms of Service. By using any product or service created or provided by Cheato, its developers or affiliates on this website or any resellers, you are fully agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Sharing whitelist/activation/license keys/accounts may or will result in time deducted from the key/license/account, deletion of the key/license/account, or blacklisting you from use of Cheato products.
- We cannot guarantee our products will always be up, be updated, still work or even exist anymore during the duration of your key/license/account. We try our hardest to keep our products up.
- You own the risk and responsibility to stand punishment by using our products.
- We are not responsible for however you use our products.
- You may not share your key/license/account or use our loader from different computers. This will force us to close your account and terminate your keys/licenses/accounts without any notification and without a refund.
- We have the right to close any key/license/account we want or shut down the project at any time we want without a refund.
- We have the right to choose to not sell our products to you.
- Opening empty tickets or acting in disrespect to our supporters or admins will force us to close your account without notification or a refund.
- Refunding of our products is not acceptable as it is a digital item and there is no warranty. Disputing or chargebacking the payment will result in appropriate action taken such as the deletion of your key/license/account, or getting blacklisted from future use of Cheato products.
- You are protected by Sellix, Stripe and PayPal’s policies, however you will lose any PayPal dispute of the purchase of this product because it is a digital, not physical, item, and there is absolutely no warranty being provided over the product.
- False claims do not work. Paying via PayPal exposes your name and email, which we could reverse back to you and contact your local authorities with evidence of your scamming. Using false information will lead us to win the PayPal dispute very quickly. This means if you provide a false name to PayPal, or false documents, they will be checked and you will lose the dispute. Through Sellix, we also have your purchase email, payment method, IP, location etc.
- If any of our products go down or get patched during any time of the duration of the key/license/account, we may pause all keys/licenses/accounts for that product but there is no guarantee we could 100% pause all key/license/account every time there is downtime, which also means we are not responsible if you lose your whitelist time during the downtime.
- We have every right to terminate your key/license/account and/or ban you from our services/products and/or server under reasonable grounds such as but not limited to: key/license/account sharing, cracking, chargebacking/disputing, or using product for illegal purposes, etc.
- Your purchased product key/license/account is strictly non-transferrable and non-tradable unless given specific permission from a Cheato administrator.
- You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of Microsoft, The Coalition, Nexon, Wargaming, Ubisoft, Studio Wildcard, Electronic Arts, DICE, Reto-Moto, Rockstar, 2K Games, Activision, Epic Games, Turn 10 Studios, Playground Games, Riot Games, EQU8 or Offworld Industries, or any subsidiaries or contractors of such, or are a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
- You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of any law firm contracted with Microsoft, The Coalition, Nexon, Wargaming, Ubisoft, Studio Wildcard, Electronic Arts, DICE, Reto-Moto, Rockstar, 2K Games, Activision, Epic Games, Turn 10 Studios, Playground Games, Riot Games, EQU8 or Offworld Industries, or any subsidiaries or contractors of such, or a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
- You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of any company offering an anti-cheat service including Punkbuster, Valve, GameBlocks, BattlEye, Vanguard (Riot Games), Faceit, ESET, EasyAntiCheat, EQU8 or Playerindex, or any subsidiaries of such, or are a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
- You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services for any investigative purposes.
- Cheato reserves the right to suspend, ban or flag your key/license/account for manual verification (which will require you to send in photo ID matching the debit/credit card or PayPal account you used), with or without notice.
- Do not sell your key/license/account on other websites than Cheato, selling your key/license/account on other sites will force us to close your account without a warning and without a refund.
- The services, products, content, and other material of any kind provided by Cheato or official resellers are provided AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: 1) MERCHANTABILITY; 2) FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; 3) EFFORT TO ACHIEVE PURPOSE; 4) QUALITY; 5) ACCURACY; 6) NON-INFRINGEMENT; 7) QUIET ENJOY- MENT; AND 8) TITLE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY EFFORTS BY COMPANY TO MODIFY ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THESE LIMITATIONS, AND THAT ANY PROVIDED WARRANTIES SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WEB SITE OWNER WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and, as such, some portion of the above limitation may not apply to You. In such jurisdictions, Cheato’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- This Terms of Service shall be construed in accordance with international law, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Excluding Cheato’s enforcement rights with respect to any outstanding payments due or owing, any and all disputes between the Parties arising from or related to this Agreement shall be heard and determined by binding arbitration in accordance herein. YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREIN. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND CHEATO ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SERVICE LICENSE OR YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Terms of Service. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/ or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the Parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction. The foregoing provisions shall not limit the right of Cheato to commence any action or proceeding to compel arbitration, to obtain injunctive relief pending the appointment of an arbitrator, or to obtain execution of any award rendered in any such action or proceeding, in any other appropriate jurisdiction or in any other manner. Without limitation, Cheato is not bound by or required to seek any outstanding monies due or payable and may seek all appropriate legal and equitable relief in state or federal courts or otherwise as available. The Parties agree to accept service of process by mail at its or their business address listed herein and waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses available to them. The prevailing Party shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- You are solely responsible for any and all aspects of your use of Cheato products and services as specified or explicitly authorized in this Terms of Service. As such, You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Cheato harmless with counsel of Cheato’s choice against any qualifying disputes or third party claims. This obligation shall survive termination for any reason.
- Cheato’s Terms of Service supersedes any and all other agreements, either oral or in writing, between the parties with respect to the matters stated herein, and this Terms of Service contains all of the covenants and agreements between the parties with respect thereto.
- Failure of or delay by Cheato to insist upon strict performance of any of the covenants or terms hereof shall not be construed to be a waiver of any such other covenants, terms, or remedies. This Terms of Service shall be amended or modified only by a writing signed by both Parties. If such a written amendment is entered into, such written amendment shall modify only the provisions of this Terms of Service specifically modified and shall be deemed to incorporate by reference, unchanged, all remaining provisions of this Terms of Service.
- This Terms of Service and the contents hereof constitute a confidential business relationship between the Parties. Each Party acknowledges that significant damage could be done to the other one should the terms of this Terms of Service become public knowledge. Both Parties agree that they will not reveal the terms of this Terms of Service to any third party (excluding agents, attorneys, representatives, and others with whom they have a legal obligation to disclose) and that they will exercise reasonable precautions to ensure that neither they nor their employees, agents, or affiliates shall allow the terms of the Terms of Service to become public knowledge.
- In the event that any provision of this Terms of Service is held to be void or unenforceable by a court or judicial body of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this Terms of Service shall nevertheless be binding upon the Parties with the same effect as though the voided or unenforceable part had been deleted.
- The Parties knowingly and expressly consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. Each Party is authorized to enter into this Service License on behalf of its respective party.
In our software, we log and store the following from anyone who runs any of our applications:
- IP address.
- Currently ran software version.
- Windows username.
- Machine name.
- Malicious programs or drivers that are running or loaded, to identify those who are attempting to crack/bypass the authentication, or reverse engineer the software, and as such we automatically or/and manually deal with such matters.
- Hardware information.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.